Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

YUM!

Nostalgia doesn't cross my mind when I eat PB&J's. But it sure does taste good.

Nowadays, you might come back to peanut butter and jelly sandwiches because it was stapled into your memory's menu as a kid.

I always come back for good tasting food. Don't you?

There is a diminishing marginal utility when I savor more than three scoops of ice cream at one setting.

Tummy aches occur to teach us to put away our spoons until tomorrow.

Let's say grace and start eating.
There are plenty of blessings to be passed around the table.
In fact, there are always leftovers that we cannot consume.
We should invite others to dine with us.
God cooks, not you.

Jesus ate PB&J's with those who never tasted the goodness before.
Jesus loves sinners, not the sin.

S.P(read) the Gospel, and then SPREAD it.
I'm not only talking about myself.
But, boy it feels good that I am doing so.

This boy knows that the truth tastes good, and he actively makes sandwiches for others.
Consider the world as the bread.
The peanut butter is the God's Word.
The jelly is Love.
The knife is the Spirit to help you spread.

Has the Gospel spread to you?
If it hasn't, I have a sandwich ready for you.

No matter how much I tell you that it tastes great,
you have to experience it for yourselves.

Psalm 34:8 says, "Taste that the Lord is good; blessed is he who takes refuge in Him".

3 comments:

  1. why is the text in wingdings? what is it saying!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sejin, its still in wingdings. no kidding. have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh ok, its all about sharing. but we cant share PB&J when we don't know how to make PB&J or know how good it is (sadly, I don't like PB&J that much, but i see your allusion that one time).

    so how about New York magazine? can you say the same thing about that?

    ReplyDelete