Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

JEWEL





If I was someone you didn't know... And we crossed paths on the street...

Would you think that I'm a singer?

A dancer?

An actor?

An athlete?

A model?

I'm not striving to be an image of a mic, moves, movie, money or made molded into a glossy photo.

Instead, associate me to love, compassion and justice.
Or at least I hope I embody this ministry.

Hopefully, I'm not in LOVE with the idea of LOVE, but that it is an anywhere, any day action that I impart to this world.

Am I a compassionate creature that explores a genre of "compassion" only when it's the right thing to do? Or can I find myself to be compassionate like Christ? Again, an anywhere, any day action.

Is there justice in this jewel? Ladies, when you pick a jewel to marry make sure JUSTICE is written across his forehead.

Guys, do the same. Janet's Justice sounds better than Janet's Injustice.

The sound of justice is not what's important because a sound can dissipate if no one hears it.
Do you want to support jewel's that are mined in a war zone and sold to finance an insurgency or blood racketeers?

Is love, compassion and justice in your heart?

We are all God's jewel
.
Let's wear it on our hearts.

1 comment: