Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

V E R S A T I L E



I was actually encouraged to write another blog because a brother told me that he enjoyed reading my posts.

Hair is such an intricate part of one's appearance.

Personally, I feel more versatile with longer hair. I'd favor milkshakes over ice cream any day. Why? Because milkshake contains ice cream, but there's also more of a refreshing taste to it. There is a component to hair that makes length that much sweeter.

Now, I use bobby pins. But it's been a journey like none other to experiment (I put on sour faces sometimes because these experiments should never be tried in front of a mirror).

If you think about it, what else can the woman in the picture do with her hair?

-It's better to bring a jacket and end up not using it than to shiver in the cold.
-It's better to be safe than sorry.
-It's better to obey than to reap the consequences of God's wrath.
-It's been a safe investment in growing out my hair.

Jesus's love is so versatile.

Even if you're not prepared with a jacket in hand,
Jesus will offer you one.
Would you rather look cool or be comforted in the cold?
Jesus will feed you before you get hungry.
"Jesus, will you die on the cross for my sins" was a question that was never raised.
Jesus sacrificed himself on the Cross before anyone asked as a favor.
Jesus's love bends for us because he is such a versatile God.
He is the only human who has ever risen from the dead.

Anyone want to guess the next look to my hair?
What would Jesus do if he was my stylist?

1 comment: