Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

SAGE list

It's been a while, but I'm back with a hot topic.

If God willing, this would be my bucket list or "Sage" list until I'm 30 years old.

  • Witness my parents becoming believers in Christ
  • Bench 240 pounds
  • Make it to the Hodori Korean American basketball tournament
  • Write 3 spec scripts
  • Sell 1 script to a company
  • Go backpacking in Yosemite
  • Score 50 points in a game in any basketball league
  • Have a nice job
  • Go to an overseas mission trip
  • Become an intern with the TG program
  • Patent 4 ideas
  • Have at least 1 of those patents be produced into the market
  • Become fluent in Korean
  • Learn to be proficient at playing the piano
  • Buy a car
  • Have two bachelor degrees
  • Have one graduate degree
  • Donate at least $2,500 to One Day's Wages
  • Vacation in Chile and meet my sponsor child
  • Be proficient at snowboarding
  • Eat Filet Mignon
  • Do 100 pushups consecutively
  • Try caviar
  • Create a library of books
  • Do cartwheels
  • Go to a little league baseball game
  • Go to a Final Four basketball game
  • Go to a men's and women's national championship division 1 volleyball game

There are many more to list. Along the way, I long to be a ministering spirit to those around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment